So I received a call from
(+852 58192455) by a guy that sounded more from India
offering me super exclusive information on the stock market. Information they
only sell to banks. Apparently that's how the banks figure out where to invest the
money in their possession. But now I was shortlisted for this opportunity that
only happens every 16 months, to get the same intel for the same price. Pakistan
I asked how did he get my information and he was dismissive and told me that I probably clicked somewhere to make money online, and quickly went back to explain his product.
As usual, when I told him I was not interested he kept asking questions.
- Why not?
- I'm just not.
- But we suggested to our clients to invest in Boeing and in 264 days they made 43% profit!
- We can give you tips to invest in the stock market!
- I always invest in the stock market...
- But the information you get from your broker...
- I'm an independent investor.
- Where you invest?
- It doesn't matter.
- But our information...
- Mate, I invest for 10 years now. I'm really fine, thank you.
- So you probably make some profit after the crash, eh?
- Yeah, not so bad.
- How much did you make?
- I did well for myself.
- But what is your average profit?
- It doesn't really matter.
- Doesn't matter to you that you can make a profit of...
- Mate, what it really matters is how you get my number.
- Well, you clicked somewhere.
- That's awfully vague...
- You probably clicked somewhere to make money online. Like youtube...
- So you're saying if I open a youtube video about making money online you just get my phone number?
- You probably clicked somewhere.
- No, I don't click anywhere. All I do is open a video.
- You probably open from your phone.
- I NEVER watch videos on my phone.
- hehe Well, Ricardo, your email is ***@hotmail.com, isn't it?
- So, haha, is no coincidence that I have your details, is it?
- I still don't get how could you get my information.
- Well, you opened a youtube video.
- So, you are saying that the moment I open a Youtube video you just get all my info, is that it?
- Well, your number is displayed on Youtube...
- No, that sounds VERY suspicious, mate. I will have to contact Youtube if they are just displaying my information to anyone whose video I click to watch.
- Look, I am merely making a list of people interested in our product (he got angry at this time), if you...
- (I started talk at the same time) Isn't it funny? All I want is to know how you got my number.
- (he continued his fast and angry speech) ...are not interested there is nothing I can do...
- Isn't it funny that you...
- ...have a good day...
- ...are now in a hurry to end the call (11min call by then)...
- ... Goodbye! (hanged up).
Total call duration: 11min and 13 seconds.
Posted by Ricardo Ceratti.